PRICES LISTED BELOW
Colon Hydrotherapy (colonics)
Good health is as much a function of our elimination status as the quality of food we ingest. All of us take care of ourselves externally. However, the body needs to be taken care of internally as well. Everyday, we are exposed to harmful chemicals and toxins that enter our bodies and build up which cause our health to deteriorate over long periods of time. That is why I believe it is essential to cleanse the bowels with water along with nutritional cleansing.
What is a colonic?
Colon Hydrotherapy, also known as a Colonic, is the practice of using filtered warm water to irrigate the colon and remove waste that has been compacted to the colon walls. This is done through a closed-loop system, where there is no odor.
When your body does not eliminate waste it affects many aspects of your health. Along the walls of your colon, it could contain parasites, worms, or accumulated mucus, etc. Colon waste affects the way you function and your overall nutrient absorption. If waste is not eliminated, then it can leak toxic poisons back into your bloodstream.
Colon Hydrotherapy is a treatment that is rejuvenating and refreshing and leaves clients feeling lighter after removing 2 - 4 pounds of fecal matter in one session.
What to expect.
When you hear the word "Colonics," we know what you are thinking. We have been there before, but our bodies can become toxic holding tanks if we do not clean it out. Colonics are one the of the safest ways to rid your colon of this hazardous waste. Even after one session, you will feel refreshed and notice changes in your energy and overall mood. It's truly amazing what changes can happen when colonics are a part of your healthy lifestyle! Our process is simple, effective, and clean. We respect your modesty while administering the colon hydrotherapy. If you have any questions, we would be more than happy to answer them for you.
- Prior to a colonic session, we recommend that you do not eat a large meal or heavy foods.
- Do your best not to eat 2 hours before the session.
- ry to stay positive and relaxed.
- Each session last approximately 1 hour, although the first session may be a little longer due to explanation.
- You will be in a private, quiet room where you will be laying comfortably on your side and then your back. You will be covered and your modesty is respected.
- A Certified Colon Hydrotherapist will be in the room administrating the entire session.
- Once we are finished, you will have time to use the restroom to pass any extra water.
- You will often feel energetic or lighter once the cleanse is finished.
- As with any cleanse, you are eliminating toxins and could feel somewhat lightheaded depending on your toxicity level.
Good health is as much a function of our elimination status as the quality of food we ingest. All of us take care of ourselves externally. However, the body needs to be taken care of internally as well. Everyday, we are exposed to harmful chemicals and toxins that enter our bodies and build up which cause our health to deteriorate over long periods of time. With Sarah Moore Health, we will get you back on track!
Investment: 1 Session$ 90 3 Sessions $ 240 6 Sessions $ 450 10 Sessions $ 720
First Time Client: $110.00 any session after is $90. If you choose to purchase a series of 3 your first session the "first time client fee" is waived and you pay the series discount price.
To make an appointment please go to the contact me page and send me a message and we will get you started :)